More Members Receive CRMP
December 13, 2010
The list of people who are being awarded the Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional (CRMP) designation continues to grow. Approximately 28 individuals have received the CRMP since the first certificants were announced in June.
The most recent recipients include:
- Randy Anderson, Reverse Mortgage Solutions, Spring, TX
- Craig Barnes, MetLife Bank, Newburgh, NY
- David Darling, LibertyStreet Financial Group, San Diego, CA
- Randy Davis, Dollar Bank, FSB, Bethel Park, PA
- Jerry Delmato, Liberty Bank, Middletown, CT
- Sue Haviland, Next Generation Financial Services, Jarrettsville, MD
- Angella Conrard, iReverse Home Loans, LLC, a subsidiary of Hopkins Federal Savings Bank, San Clemente, CA
- Morrie Shoob, Seniors Reverse Mortgage Solutions, San Ramon, CA
The CRMP distinguishes individuals who have demonstrated superior knowledge and competency in the area of reverse mortgages and dedication to upholding the highest ethical and professional standards. To learn more about the CRMP, please click HERE.
All materials copyrighted © 2013 National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association.