Are you known for your meticulous attention to detail and ability to problem-solve on the run? Can you successfully interact with senior level executives and establish relationships with members and prospective members? Do you take pride in a job well-done?
Then you may be just who we’re looking for to join our team!
Dworbell, Inc., manages three national trade associations which focus on affordable housing, retirement finance and aging issues. This role will primarily support the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA), which provides educational resources, policy advocacy and a public affairs center for financial institutions involved in the origination and securitization of reverse mortgages. The information we provide, and the conferences we produce, are known and respected throughout the industry. Our small, yet impactful, company has successfully been in business for decades. The Dupont Circle Metro is just a short walk from our office.
You might be a good fit if you are looking for an opportunity to support a membership organization with a variety of administrative responsibilities including, but definitely not limited to:
- Written and verbal communications with members and prospective members
- Data-entry into the association management system
- Coordinating committee meetings, notes and reports
- Travel planning and calendar maintenance
- Member continuing education process
- Event logistics
- Website maintenance
Our ideal candidate will bring the following qualifications and experiences:
- 2+ years of professional work experience, ideally in a smaller association management organization, where you wear many hats
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Intermediate level skills using MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with social networking platforms and photo editing software, a plus
- Quick study when learning new computer applications
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and proactively problem solve
- Capable of operating independently, recognizing when consultation is required
- Demonstrated team player with solid interpersonal skills and a positive professional attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proofreading skills a plus
- Ability to travel for a few days at a time, a few times a year
- A sense of humor also helps
Sound like you? Then let’s chat more! We’ll be happy to tell you more about our culture, our client associations and the benefits & perks of working with us, such as: 100% of Employee Medical coverage, generous 401(k) and profit sharing and a casual and collaborative environment.
Here’s how you can apply:
Send us your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com that describes your experiences and why you’re excited about this role.