National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association
2016 Eastern Regional Meeting and Finance & Investment Forum
No matter what part of the reverse mortgage business you’re in, you won’t want to miss out on the informative sessions and dynamic speakers at the 2016 Eastern Regional Meeting and Finance & Investment Forum.
Eastern Regional Meeting Speaker Highlights:
- Caregiving is an urgent topic for policymakers, elder advocates, and families struggling to meet the needs of their loved ones. Bob Blancato, newly elected chairman of the American Society on Aging, and long-term care specialist Barbara Franklin, will discuss different funding options available to older Americans with in-home care needs.
- Leading retirement planning expert Jamie Hopkins shares insights into the language of the financial planning community and tips for engaging planners
- Wade Pfau, PhD, CFA, retirement researcher and professor of retirement income at The American College of Financial Services shares insights from his research and simulations that show how reverse mortgages fit into, and enhance, long-term financial planning.
- NRMLA is brings together senior wholesale account executives from AAG, Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC and Liberty Home Equity Solutions with NRMLA’s outside legal counsel to help business owners and originators identify and mitigate compliance risk.
- HUD’s top Senior Policy Advisor for the HECM program, FHA’s architect of Financial Assessment, and HUD’s Office of Housing Counseling discuss trends and priorities for 2016.
Finance & Investment Forum topic Highlights:
- Ginnie Mae’s HMBS program provides the needed liquidity for the HECM industry to exist. One of Ginnie Mae’s most senior officials, Michael Drayne, Senior Vice President, in the Office of Issuer and Portfolio Management, will discuss the market trends and his priorities in 2016.
- John Kozak, Ginnie Mae Account Executive, will discuss HMBS performance statistics
- Nationstar recently participated in an innovative secondary market transaction involving Barclays and Moody’s that representatives from all three companies will discuss with capital markets veteran Michael McCully of New View Advisors.
How do I register? Frequently Asked Questions
To register, you must login to NRMLAonline.org with your username and password. Once you are logged in, return to this page and you will see the orange registration link. If you have other registration questions, please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
Book Your Hotel Room
The room block is filled. Please contact Sarah Aaronson, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to get on the waiting list.
What are the registration fees?
We offer three registration options: 1) Eastern Regional Meeting Only; 2) Finance & Investment Forum Only; and 3) Eastern Regional Meeting + Finance & Investment Forum.
When does the conference begin and end, so I can start planning my travel?
Please click the Agenda tab at the top of this page to view a preliminary agenda.
Registration Policies (i.e., cancelling, paying by check)
The most effective way to promote your services is by sponsoring our meetings.