National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association
2016 Western Regional Meeting
Take a moment to review the full agenda for the Western Regional Meeting. We cover a lot of ground in just 1.5 days: marketing, compliance, servicing, FHA policy updates, real estate market trends, and much more. The industry’s top thought leaders will share their insights on:
- Real Estate Trends Among Boomers and Older Homeowners
California-based economist Jordan Levine provides a general macro-economic update on the real estate market, focusing on real estate trends in the western states and on generational trends among boomers and older homeowners.
- Chet McGensy of Solar City will explain how solar leases work, address common misconceptions, and talk about how they interplay with FHA-insured financing.
- Marketing in the FA World
Four marketing executives representing companies of differing sizes and business models share how the introduction of Financial Assessment has impacted their messaging and marketing strategies.
- Financing Long Term Care
The SCAN Foundation recently published a comparative analysis of three sets of policy proposals from the nation’s most recognized thought leaders in the field of long-term care financing. Dr. Gretchen E. Alkema, a co-author of the analysis, summarizes the policy recommendations and proposed solutions, which include incorporating home equity into a funding stream for long-term care.
- Preparing Borrowers for the Underwriting Process
A panel of DE Underwriters discuss common issues they are seeing in loan files, and offer tips to help you better prepare your clients and make the process go more smoothly.
Individuals pursuing the Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional (CRMP) designation, or who need continuing education credits to re-certify, can earn up to 6 CE credits–4 credits during the main conference and 2 credits for the Ethics Workshop being held after the meeting concludes.
Accessing Presentations and Recordings
NRMLA members can view the presentation slides and listen to the session recordings by following these steps:
- Login to NRMLAonline.org with your username and password
- Once you are logged in, access the Agenda
- Select a session by clicking the down arrow
- Download the slides (saved as a PDF) or click on the SoundCloud image to listen to the session
If you have problems doing either, please contact Darryl Hicks, at email@example.com.