When you attend NRMLA’s Western Regional Meeting you’ll receive live and informative updates on critical issues impacting today’s reverse mortgage marketplace, earn continuing education credits toward the Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional (CRMP) designation, and meet other sales professionals (which can expand your referral network).
This year’s program includes a mix of sales and compliance sessions, including:
- Sales In Today’s World: A Roundtable Discussion that includes highly seasoned loan originators and managerial staff who will share their goals for 2019 and how they hope to achieve success in today’s marketplace.
- You’re Doing It All Wrong: Different Takes on Marketing HECMs to Trusted Advisors featuring Martin Andelman of HighTechLending, who has developed a different (yet highly successful) way to market reverse mortgages to financial planners, attorneys and CPAs;
- If You’re Talking Too Much, You’re Losing, featuring Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC head trainer Craig Barnes, CRMP, who will share best practices for effectively communicating with prospective reverse mortgage clients and help you close more deals;
- Preparing Yourself for California’s Consumer Privacy Act, featuring attorneys Sanford Shatz of McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC,and NRMLA’s outside counsel, Jim Milano of Weiner Brodsky Kider PC, who will provide you with a detailed analysis of California’s Consumer Privacy Act and how it may impact your businesses, even if you’re physically located in another state; and
- Measuring the Impact of FHA’s Collateral Risk Assessment Policies, featuring members of the HUD Issues Committee, which has closely monitored the impact of CRA through data collection efforts and who will discuss trends and other compliance issues.
Reverse mortgage professionals, no matter what role they play in their companies, attend NRMLA’s meetings year after year to improve their standing in the marketplace. Reserve your seat today.
If you’ve never registered for a NRMLA conference, please Download and review these registration instructions.
Booking Your Hotel Room
NRMLA has reserved a block of rooms at the special discounted rate of $255 per night. To make a reservation, please click here to book your room online or call Paséa Reservations at (866) 478-9702, extension “1” for reservations, then extension “1” for wedding and event reservations. Please be advised that the deadline to receive the group rate is February 27, 2019.
If you need assistance making a room reservation, contact Sarah Aaronson, at email@example.com.
When making your reservation please make sure to mention you are attending the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association conference. Attendees must also register for the conference within two weeks of making a hotel reservation or the reservation will be automatically canceled.
Increase your company’s footprint in the reverse mortgage business by exhibiting or sponsoring at NRMLA’s Western Regional Meeting. Put your company in front of a qualified audience of decision makers in the reverse mortgage industry.
Download the sponsor materials/exhibitor brochure.
NRMLA is inviting industry suppliers to participate in the Western & Eastern Regional meetings through a tabletop exhibit, material sponsorship and/or conference book advertising. There is limited availability so act fast to secure your space.
Paying By Check
If you pay by check, you must submit payment before the current registration deadline passes.
For example, if you register at the Early Registration Rate and pay by check, payment must be received by February 8 or you will be charged the next highest registration rate (Regular).
Please mail your check to
1400 16th St., NW
Washington, DC 20036
All conference cancellation requests must be received by faxing to 202-265-4435 or emailing to Darryl Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org. A $50 cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellation requests received no later than February 28, 2019. A $150 cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellation requests received from March 1, 2019 through March 15, 2019. No refunds will be issued for cancellation requests received on or after March 16, 2019.