NRMLA, in coordination with the Education Committee, will present the CRMP Ethics Workshop via Zoom on Tuesday, April 25, at 2 pm Eastern Time.
A $25 registration fee will be charged. Individuals who successfully complete the 2-hour course will receive 2 CRMP credits.
Anyone is welcome to attend, but this course is mandatory for anyone who is pursuing the Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional (CRMP) designation and for existing CRMPs who need to recertify every three years.
Confirmed presenters for this workshop include:
- Joel Schiffman, Outside Counsel, Weiner, Brodsky, Kider LLC
- Jud Lyman, Director, Business Development, Liberty Home Equity Solutions
- Jim McMinn, Director of Training, Longbridge Financial
- Sue Haviland, CRMP, National Wholesale Sales Trainer, Finance of America Reverse
To register for this event, please follow these instructions:
- Click the “Register Now” link that appears in the right-hand column.
- You will be prompted to login with your username and password. If you don’t have a username and password, please contact Darryl Hicks, at email@example.com, and he will create a customer record for you to complete the registration process.
- Once you’re logged in, select CRMP Ethics Course and follow the registration prompts.
- When you reach the payment page, you’ll be prompted to select “I am not a robot” before you can submit your credit card information.