NRMLA, in coordination with the Education Committee, will present the CRMP Ethics Workshop via Zoom on Wednesday, June 3, at 2 pm Eastern Time.
A $35 registration fee will be charged through May 20, after which the fee will increase to $45.
Anyone is welcome to attend, but this course is mandatory for anyone who is pursuing the Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional (CRMP) designation and for existing CRMPs who need to recertify every three years.
Confirmed presenters for this workshop include:
- Craig Barnes, Education Leader, Reverse Mortgage Funding
- Lorraine Geraci, VP, Learning and Development, Finance of America Reverse
- Dan Hultquist, VP, Organizational Development, Finance of America Reverse
- Jud Lyman, Director, Business Development, Liberty Home Equity Solutions
- Joel Schiffman, Outside Counsel, Weiner, Brodsky, Kider LLC
- To register, click the orange box on the right of your screen labeled Register Now
- When prompted, type your username and password
- If you don’t know your username and password, email Darryl Hicks at email@example.com.
- Once you’re logged in, proceed through the registration process and submit payment on the final page.
What happens after I register?
In advance of the workshop, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom with your personalized link that will enable you to login to the webinar from your computer on Wednesday, June 3, from 2 pm to 4 pm Eastern Time.
You’ll also receive a reminder email on the morning of the event.
If you have any questions, please email Darryl Hicks, at firstname.lastname@example.org.