NRMLA, in coordination with the Education Committee, will present the CRMP Ethics Workshop via Zoom on Tuesday, April 6, from 2 pm to 4 pm Eastern Time.
A $35 registration fee will be charged.
Anyone is welcome to attend, but this course is mandatory for anyone who is pursuing the Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional (CRMP) designation and for existing CRMPs who need to recertify every three years.
Confirmed presenters include:
- Introductions by Sarah Cavanaugh, Senior Compliance Officer, Finance of America Reverse and Co-Chair, NRMLA Ethics Committee
- Jud Lyman, Training Manager, Liberty Reverse Mortgage
- James McMinn, Sales Training Manager, Longbridge Financial
- Joel Schiffman, NRMLA Outside Counsel, Weiner, Brodsky, Kider PC
- To register, click the orange box on the right of your screen labeled Register Now
- When prompted, type your username and password
- If you don’t know your username and password, email Darryl Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you’re logged in, proceed through the registration process and submit payment on the final page.
What happens after I register?
In advance of the workshop, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom with your personalized link that will enable you to login to the webinar from your computer on Tuesday, April 6, from 2 pm to 4 pm Eastern Time.
If you have any questions, please email Darryl Hicks, at email@example.com.