We’ve just posted the preliminary agenda for NRMLA’s Eastern Regional, and it covers a lot of ground in just 1.5 days, from marketing and compliance to servicing, FHA policy updates, personal finance and women and retirement security – much of it focused on how you can improve business in a time of change.
- Understanding FHA’s Revised HECM Rules, a two-hour comprehensive review of FHA’s HECM final rule;
- Meet Midex, a session that introduces a new arrangement between NRMLA and LexisNexis to report on business practices and build consumer confidence;
- State of Personal Finance: Financial Regulatory Changes to Watch in 2017, featuring one of America’s most respected retirement experts, Jamie Hopkins of the American College of Financial Services; and
- Paying for Care, a session moderated by nationally-recognized gerontologist Sandy Timmermann on how to talk to your clients about the costs of health.
Use this opportunity to earn continuing education credits toward the Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional (CRMP) designation, network with other reverse mortgage professionals, and schedule meetings with your vendors and wholesale representatives.
If this is your first NRMLA conference, please download the registration instructions. When you go to register, you will be prompted for a username and password. If you don’t have a username and password, you can create one, or you can email Darryl Hicks, at email@example.com, and he can supply that information.
Book Your Hotel Room
The hotel room reservation deadline has passed. If you still need a room, please email Sarah Aaronson at 209-549-1530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Attendees must register for the conference within two weeks of making a hotel reservation or the reservation will be automatically canceled.
Arrival by subway, please note that the closest station stop is 42nd Street/Port Authority by means of the A, C, and E lines. Then the hotel is adjacent to the 44th Street exit.
Parking – Hotel Valet Parking is $65.00 plus taxes per 24 hours. Self-parking is $39.00 plus taxes for up to 24 hours. There are no in and out privileges for parking.
Attendees who book a room under NRMLA’s group room block will receive:
- Complimentary internet service in their guest room; and
- Complimentary Fitness Center access
Departure – InterContinental New York Times Square standard checkout time is 11:00 am.
Be a Sponsor
Be part of the Eastern Regional Meeting & Expo! There are various levels of sponsorship, each package representing excellent opportunities for tailoring your specific marketing needs while positioning your company as a leader in the industry. Download Sponsor Application.
Paying By Check
Payment must be received prior to the next registration cut-off date. For example, if you register on February 6, NRMLA must receive payment on or before February 26, the deadline for Early Registration, or you will be billed for the next highest registration rate.
All conference cancellation requests must be received by faxing to 202-265-4435 or emailing to Darryl Hicks at email@example.com. A $50 cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellation requests received no later than March 10, 2017. A $150 cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellation requests received from March 11, 2017 through March 24, 2017. No refunds will be issued for cancellation requests received after March 24, 2017.