We are pleased to announce that registration has opened for NRMLA’s 8 Hour SAFE course. NRMLA has once again partnered with web-based education provider Loan Officer School to offer members convenient access to NMLS credits.
NRMLA offers the only 8 Hour SAFE course devoted exclusively to reverse mortgages. Other benefits include:
- Watching and listening – No reading.
- Not a second of time more than what’s expected.
- No test or quiz of any kind.
Registration Link: https://www.loanofficerschool.com/product/nmls-ce-8hr-webinar-nrmla/
We are also offering a special discount code — NRMLA2021 — for $30 off the $129 registration rate.
The course will be offered in two four-hour classes taught live on Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 am to 1 pm Pacific Time (or 12 pm to 4 pm Eastern Time) on the following dates:
Course Dates and Times:
- July 21 & 23, 12 pm to 4 pm Eastern Time
- August 18 & 20, 12 pm to 4 pm Eastern Time
- September 15 & 17, 12 pm to 4 pm Eastern Time
- October 13 & 15, 12 pm to 4 pm Eastern Time
- November 17 & 19, 12 pm to 4 pm Eastern Time
In addition to earning federal NMLS credits for 2021, individuals who complete the 8 Hour SAFE course can apply 8 credits toward the CRMP designation and fulfill the mandatory ethics workshop.
Also, please note that this course is approved for federal CE only. If you need state credits, Loan Officer School offers those too and you can find more information on their web site or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any additional questions, please contact Darryl Hicks, VP, Communications, at 202-939-1784 or at email@example.com.