Membership in NRMLA includes the following benefits:
- Complimentary listing(s) on ReverseMortgage.org
Consumers who want to learn about reverse mortgages and locate a lender who can assist them, visit our consumer-facing website, ReverseMortgage.org. Members tell us this “virtual” presence offers a solid source of business. Members must adhere to the original Code of Ethics & Professional Responsibility and the Pledge to Reverse Mortgage Borrowers as a condition of being listed on our consumer website,
- Listing in Vendor Directory
Third-party vendors receive a complimentary listing in the Vendor Directory on NRMLA’s member-facing site, NRMLAonline.org. This allows lender members to contact you with questions about your services.
- Weekly Report Newsletter
Weekly Report is the primary means for communicating with NRMLA members about timely market trends, senior issues, legislative and regulatory updates, and other NRMLA activities.
- Reverse Mortgage magazine
NRMLA’s award-winning print magazine, Reverse Mortgage, features in-depth stories on management and marketing issues, business trends, and other valuable topics.
The best way to express your views and opinions is to participate in one of NRMLA’s Committees.
- Discounts on conference fees
Our annual meeting and regional conferences enable you to network, discuss major issues, and exchange business development and management ideas with the most knowledgeable people in the reverse mortgage business.
- RSSA® Social Security Income Planning
- The demand for Social Security advice is unprecedented. The Registered Social Security Analyst or RSSA® credential is the standard of excellence in Social Security planning and education. Completing this program will enable you to educate your clients on how they can maximize their Social Security benefits. NRMLA members receive a $300 discount on the eLearning program.
- Enroll here: https://www.narssa.org/registration/
Promo code: NRMLA300
- Job Board
Are you looking to fill a position in your company? Use NRMLA’s Jobs Board to post the position for free.
Questions? Contact Maital Kaminer, Member Services Coordinator, at 202-939-1795.