As workplaces reopen across the country, business leaders are in uncharted territory. How do you sort through the complex medical, legal and human resources next/best practices to ensure a safe, productive, and yet employee-centric return?
To sort through these issues, NRMLA presented a webinar on Thursday June 11 at 3:00 PM Eastern Time called: “Preparing Your Business to Return To Work: Safety, Employee and Cultural Considerations.”
The balance of organizational sustainability, individual physical and mental well-being, and risk management has never been more critical to your business’ success.
- Minimizing employment related legal risk due to COVID-19
- Work space considerations
- Addressing employee concerns
- Re-evaluating employee policies, such as paid-time-off and working from home
- Why employers should embrace adaptability and reject this time as the “New Normal” in favor of the “New Now.”
- Creating/Maintaining your workplace culture for future success